JILLIBEAN SOUP: I REMEMBER LAYOUT

Hello everyone! This is Maryám and today I am here with you to share a very special layout that remembers some fun moments of my life.
One of the reasons why I scrapbook, besides that it is so much fun, is because I can document and preserve all my memories and look through all of them later on with my family. For today’s project, I am using the You Make Miso Happy collection to document a photo of me and my sister which reminds me of a fun memory from a few years ago while we were celebrating her birthday. 
Since the most important part of this layout was to document that memory, one of the first things I did was to write my journaling. For me, this is a fundamental part of each and every one of my scrapbooks because it is the way I tell my story. 
After that, I cut the Stained Glass Heart cut file and backed it with some of my favorite papers from the collection I mentioned earlier. I also added some pea pod parts and stickers that coordinated with the story I was trying to tell. 
Last but not least, I took some epoxy stickers and wood veneers and adhered them around my page. 

That is it for today! I hope this layout has inspired you to tell some of those stories that you haven't told yet. Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a fantastic day! 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: You Make Miso Happy/ Miso Paste, Tofu, Wakama. | Bite Size Bits: You Make Miso Happy. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Pea Pod Parts: You Make Miso Happy. | Coordinating Stickers: You Make Miso Happy. | Epoxy Stickers: You Make Miso Happy. | Tag: Lines. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneer. | Silhouette Cut File: Stained Glass Heart #241285 | Other: Foam Dots, White Cardstock, Vellum Paper, Silhouette Cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment