JILLIBEAN SOUP: HOW TO USE SMALL DIE CUTS SHAPES ON A LAYOUT

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fantastic day. This is Maryám and today I am here to share with you a new project. If you have already read the title of the post, you may know that today I am going to be giving you some ideas on how to use small die cuts shapes on a layout.
I was scrolling through my Silhouette Studio gallery which is full of Jillibean Soup Cut Files and I found one that I thought would be perfect for today’s project, Lattice Background. 

The first thing I did was to shrink down the cut file, release the compound path, and delete the square piece from the back. I did all of this because I actually used the inner pieces of this cut file to build my background. Later I cut those inner, using my Silhouette Cameo, on different pattern papers from the Garden Harvest Collection. Once they were all cut, I adhered them to my layout with double-sided tape. 
Next, I put my photo, title, and journaling and finally, I added some wood veneer hearts, epoxy stickers and did some splattering using a gold metallic ink spray. 
Okay, last but not least, I wanted to mention that I didn’t realize until now, but this cut file is actually free for everyone here in our blog so make sure to check out the supply list down below to find the link to download it.

That is it for today! I hope you enjoyed the post and remember that if you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments below. 

Have a great day!

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Garden Harvest/ Plant the Seeds, Reap the Grain, Harvest the Crop. | Bite Size Bits: Garden Harvest. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Pea Pod Parts: Garden Harvest. | Coordinating Stickers: Garden Harvest. | Epoxy Stickers: Garden Harvest. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneer. | Silhouette Cut File: Lattice background. | Other: Gold Metallic Ink Spray, Foam Dots, Cream Cardstock, Vellum Paper, Silhouette Cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment