JILLIBEAN SOUP: A FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME ON A LAYOUT

Hello, my Jillibean Soup friends! This is Maryám and today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout that follows my current favorite color scheme.
The other day, I was scrolling through my Instagram profile gallery and I realized that I had several layouts following the same color scheme without even planning that, so I came to the conclusion that pink, orange, yellow, warm green and a little bit of grey are my new favorite colors. 

With this in mind, I cut the Enjoy the Little Things cut file out on white cardstock and backed it with various papers following the colors from the color scheme I mentioned before. Next, I added some foam dots behind my cut file to popped it up and adhered it to my page. 
Then, I fussy cut some flowers and leaves from the Dash of Daydream paper from the Rainbow Roux collection and added them to some spaces between the letters of the cut file. 
At the top right part of my layout, I added my photo and on the left my journaling. Finally, I added some epoxy stickers and wood veneer just to add some fun to the page. 

I hope you liked this layout and my new favorite color scheme, and if you create a layout following these colors, please don’t forget to tag me so I can see it too. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Also, if you have any questions, you can always leave them in the comments below. 

Have an awesome Tuesday! 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Rainbow Roux/ Hint of Laughter, Pinch of Color. | Bite Size Bits: Garden Harvest. | Pea Pod Parts: Rainbow Roux. | Coordinating Stickers: You Make Miso Happy, Rainbow Roux. | Epoxy Stickers: Rainbow Roux. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneer. | Silhouette Cut File: Enjoy the Little Things #301931 | Other: Foam Dots, Vellum Paper White Cardstock, Silhouette Cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment