ALTENEW: HAPPINESS LAYOUT + SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello Friends! This is Maryám and I’m super excited to be hosting the Altenew October 2019 Sketch Challenge. This sketch was inspired in a layout I created some time ago for the first Altenew Instagram Hop which you can check out here.
Keeping that layout in mind, I created a new one. For this one, I used one of my favorite layered stamp sets from Altenew, Sunflower Daisy. I absolutely adore the flowers you can build with this set. They look so realistic and beautiful, which is something that I love.
In addition, I used the Beautiful Day Stamp Set, and heat embossed some leaves using Altenew Antique Gold Embossing Powder on to vellum paper. After that, I fussy cut them and put them under some other leaves from the Sunflower Daisy Set that I previously stamped.
If you would like to join me in this challenge please visit the Altenew Scrapbook Blog or click here. All the info and rules are over the Altenew blog.

I hope this sketch and layout have inspired you today to create something new. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be really happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment