HERO ARTS + ALTENEW COLLABORATION BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome! I’m Maryám and I'm so excited to be a part of the Hero Arts & Altenew Collaboration Blog Hop. One of my favorite things about our industry is the people that work behind the scenes and how supportive and collaborative they are. And that’s why we are celebrating this blog hop today- In honor of the Hero Arts 45th anniversary, Altenew has joined in the celebration and together they have released the 6 x 8 Bloom & Grow Stamp Set!

If you are coming from Lilith Eeckels you are in the right place! :) Your next stop in the hop is Michelle Short. If you get lost, you can check out the entire blog hop list at the end of this post. There is also a fun giveaway, so be sure to read all the way to the end!

This gorgeous stamp set has a gigantic flower of about 4 x 4” inches perfect for coloring, leaves, and also beautiful mixed-font messages which coordinate perfectly with the Bloom & Grow theme of the stamp set! Click here for the product link.
As soon as I got my package, I knew that I wanted to color that beautiful flower of the stamp set and that’s what I did. In order to do that, I heat embossed with the Altenew Pure White Embossing Powder the flower and the leaves and colored it using the awesome Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers Refills.
For the background, I did some ink blending, and for the card sentiment I stamped, and heat embossed the “live life in full bloom” message.

Here are some close-ups shots.


And of course, there can’t be a blog hop without a giveaway, so here it is- There will be 3 awesome prizes, which will be drawn from comments left across the blog hop:
  • One winner will receive the stamp set!
  • One winner will receive a $25 shopping spree at Altenew.
  • One winner will receive a $25 shopping spree at Hero Arts.
You have until Sunday, October 27th to leave a comment, and all the winners will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the following week.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked the project and ideas I shared on how to use this new collaborative stamp set. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be really happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

39 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your colors are so gorgeous. I love how you used different shades. SO PRETTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the white embossing line -- ties the flower into the white background. me, I woulda used black but this opens my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the colors.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. your watercoloring is fantastic, Maryam - beautiful card - love this latest HA collaboration stamp set - it's on it's way to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Vibrant and gorgeous!! Totally love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the splatters and added sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG your coloring is awesome - so 3D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Your talent is showing though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful vibrant coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just an amazing beautiful card wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful. I’m always in awe of your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! Beautiful coloring! Love the splatter on the flower. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your card on Instagram and thought it was so beautiful. You are very talented. Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful coloring for a gorgeous stamp set. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this new set. What a beautiful card!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely - I really like your bright colours and the little contrasting details with the gray dots and blue sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like this card and I like how you added the little splatter of color or is that a glitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! That bloom really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is lovely. Your coloring looks great and I love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The lovely-colored flower shows off that you long to be a graphic designer. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and layering. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous - thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is just stunning Maryam! I love the colour you chose! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. The colors are so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  27. So gorgeous!! Love the details added with the splatters and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing card and amazing watercoloring! Wonderful design and lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card. I love this stamp set and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome collaboration between Hero Arts and Altenew! Great inspiration, Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Maryám :) Your card is remarkable...love the watercoloring!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card - love the colors and all the little added details! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete