ALTENEW STAMP FOCUS: ROSE BLOSSOM + VIDEO

Hello everyone! This is Maryám and today I’m going to be focusing on and sharing some ideas on how to use the Rose Blossom Stamp Set. This stamp set includes a four-layered rose, two three-layered leaves, some other flowers, and a few sentiments for all occasions. In addition to that, there is also a coordinating die available which works perfectly with the stamp set.

Friends – Scrapbook Layout
For my first project, I wanted to focus on using the beautiful roses that this stamp set has. That’s why I created two clusters of flowers and leaves, on the top and the bottom part, on my layout.

Here are the ink colors I used to build the roses:
  • For the blue one – I used the Deep Blue Seas Mini Ink Cube Set which includes 4 colors – Sea Breeze, Turquoise, Tide Blue, and Starlight.
  • For the pink one – Red Cosmos Mini Ink Cube Set which includes 4 colors as well – Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, and Grapevine.
  • And for the leaves Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, and Evergreen.
Once I finished with the stamping process, I added the journaling of my photo; I put the title on – for which I used the word “friends” from the Sweet Hearts Adhesive Wood Veneers – and in the end, I added some enamel dots here and there.
You can check out the video tutorial here to learn how this page came together or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.



Never give up – Traveler’s Notebook
For my second project, I decided to create a traveler’s notebook spread but this time I did something different. I heat embossed two of the flower images from the stamp set onto watercolor paper several times using Antique Gold Embossing Powder. Next, I used new Liquid Watercolor Brush Markers Refills to color the flowers.
Once I finished coloring my images, I added a two-inch strip of Golden Dots Washi Tape and some iridescent sequins.

Hello Sunshine – Card
For my last project, I created an A2 sized card and used the roses as the main element. For the background, I used the Illusion Spiral Stencil and inked through with light green ink. And because I cannot finish a card by adding some sparkle, I added some sequins around the roses.

To build the roses I used these inks: Sunray, Chamomile, Snapdragon, and Orange Cream.

That is it for today! I hope you liked these ideas and feel inspired to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You really made the colors pop. Love your cards/layout, especially the "Hello Sunshine". Great job

    ReplyDelete