JILLIBEAN SOUP: MY FAVORITE SCRAPBOOKING TECHNIQUE

Hello everyone! It is Maryám and today I am here with you to share a brand-new project featuring one of my all-time-favorite scrapbooking techniques. Can you guess which one it is?
I think after seeing my layout many of you may have guessed what my favorite scrapbooking technique is. If you said fussy cutting, then you are right! :) 
Even though fussy cutting is a technique that I use very often, I enjoy it so much because I love the fact that you can create your own die-cut pieces or embellishments from papers. My favorite part is always when I get to fussy cut floral papers. Jillibean Soup always has in each of its collections one paper full of flowers, which is a must-have for me every time. 
For today’s project, I used the Spoonful of Soul to create this fun layout. As you can see, I fussy cut lots of flowers to create some sort of garden and include my photo in the center, Finally, I just added the title, some embellishments, and voilá! The layout is completed! 

I hope you enjoyed this technique and has inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions, you can always leave in the comments below. 

Have a great day! 


Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Spoonful of Soul/ Choose Joy, Gentle Soul. | Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soul. | Coordinating Stickers: Spoonful of Soul, Rainbow Roux. | Foam Stickers: Spoonful of Soul. | Epoxy Stickers Spoonful of Soul. | Tag: Oh Snap. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneers. | Other: Embossing Powder, Embossing Ink, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, White Cardstock, Vellum Paper, Silhouette Cameo, Typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment