CLIQUE KITS: THE GOOD STUFF LAYOUT


Hello Everyone! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back here with my first project of the month for Clique International. For today's layout, I decided to work with the beautiful Miss Modern Collection from The Stamp Market which is now available as a Sampler Kit (with extra goodies included) on our website.


To create my layout, I started by fussy cutting with my fine tip scissors one of the floral papers from this collection (see image on the right). Next, I took an 8 1/2 x 11" inches white textured cardstock and adhered some of the flowers I previously cut using double-sided tape. After I had them where I wanted, I added my photo and journaling. I then added some stickers and different pieces from the die-cut pack to complete my design. In the end, I added some clear enamel dots, which are also included in the kit, and some gold glitter ones from my stash.

Here are some close-ups shots.


For the title, I used the cards from the cut-apart papers that says "the good stuff".



Let's take a look at the completed layout!


​That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment