ALTENEW: 3 PAPER CRAFT PROJECT IDEAS WITH BLOSSOM WREATH STAMP SET


Hello, friends! This is Maryám and today I’m going to be focusing on and sharing some ideas on how to use the beautiful Blossom Wreath Stamp Set. This 6 x 8 stamp set features a beautiful layered wreath with lovely scattered blooms and leaves around. In addition, there is also a coordinating die available which works perfectly with the stamp set.

First Project – “Dream Big” Scrapbook Layout


For my first project, I did lots of stamping and created an 8 1/2″ x 11″ inches layout. Since I wanted to use this stamp in a different way, I started by stamping about 7-10 wreaths following the layering guide from the package. Next, after I had all the images ready, I cut them in a half using my fine tips scissors and tried out several placements before I adhering everything down.

The ink colors I used are- Warm Sunshine, Orange Cream, and Parrot.

After playing for some time, I decided to add all the pieces on the left side of my page and create a design that looked like pattern paper. To adhere all the floral pieces in place, I use foam dots.


To embellish my page, I added a bunch of Antique Gold Sequins and some Enamel Dots as well to cover the white spaces in between the floral images. In addition, I also added some little orange jewels and wood veneer hearts to cover some more spaces.


To finish my page, I added some stripes of the Positivity Washi Tape around and also the date of the photo with the Roller Stamp from the Reflection Collection and the layout it’s done!



Second Project – “You can do anything” Card


For my second project, I made an A2 sized card. This time I also layer stamped the wreath image but in different colors.

The ink colors I used are- Puffy Heart, Warm Sunshine, Parrot.


Then to add some shine, I added some Golden Strokes Washi Tape towards the bottom of my card and placed the image I stamped before using foam dots.

For the sentiment of my card, I used the phrase “you can do anything you put your mind to” from the Incredible Stamp Set. Lastly, to finish up my card, I added some sequins and enamel dots.



**Bonus Project**


Last but not least, I wanted to share with you a bonus project. I made this card for the May 2020 Reale Blog Hop using the same stamp set. But instead of doing layering stamping, I stamped the image with Embossing Ink, heat embossed in Golden Peach, and then colored it with the Artists Watercolor 24 Pan Set. For more info click HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked the projects I shared using the gorgeous Blossom Wreath Stamp Set. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions you can leave them in the comment section below.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment