BELLA BLVD: iNSD LAYOUT

Happy International Scrapbooking Day, Friends! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back here on this very special day for all of us scrapbookers sharing a fun layout I created using some of the beautiful Bella BLVD Cut Files.
In my layout, I wanted to document some highlights of what a day at home during the quarantine look like so I used the gorgeous Home Sweet Home collection, which is perfect for this kind of topic. The cut files I chose to work with are 293600 Trees and 292691 Happy House. And what did was to open the files on the Silhouette software, ungroup them, and separate all of the individual pieces so I was able to cut them in different pattern papers. 

After all the pieces were cut, I assembled them all together and added some hand stitching. To embellish the page, I fussy cut some flowers from the Welcome Home Pattern Paper and put them around the page. 
To create my title, I combined the word "home" Ephemera Words with the Florence Alphabet Stickers and Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers to form the phrase "A Day at Home".
Here is a look at the finished page.
Home Sweet Home: Daily Details Pattern Paper, Borders Pattern Paper, Mosaic Tile Pattern Paper, Welcome Home Pattern Paper, Ephemera Words. | Bella Besties: Graph & Dot Rainbow Guacamole Pattern Paper, 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Word Salad Booklet. | Florence Alphabet Stickers: Peep. | Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers: Punch. | Puffy Hearts Stickers: Pickle Juice | Bella BLVD Cut Files: 293600 Trees, 292691 Happy House.

That's it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment