DOODLEBUG DESIGN: TIME FOR PIE LAYOUT


Hey there! Have you seen all of the food-related icons from the Bar-B-Cute Collection? From french fries to hamburgers to pies and even fruits. There are literary illustrations for every taste! For today's layout, I'm going to be focusing on pies! Yes, you read that just right. I love pies and once I saw all the pie illustrations from the Odds&Ends Set I immediately though on my mom's pies because. They are delicious and definitely needed to be documented in some way. 


To create my layout, I started by selecting some pieces from Odds&Ends Set. I didn't use all of them but this made the process so much easier. Next, I printed out my photos and journaling and started to play with different potential placements until I decided on one. 

I went with some sort of a grid design in the end, so at the top portion of my layout- or top row- I placed my first photo along with some embellishments from the Bar-B-Cute collection and also added some sprinkles for more fun.



On the second row, I added an apron with some hand-stitched details and a pie die-cut from the Odds&Ends Set. Just like in the previous row, I also added some sprinkles and a bubble text from the Chit Chat Set to complete my design.


For my title, I decided to go with "Time for Pie" and I used a mix of Abigail Cardstock Stickers and the new Sunshine Stickers, both in Beetle Black.


Let's take a look at the finished layout!


I had so much fun creating this layout and I think it also made me a little bit hungry too lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this post too and liked the ideas I shared. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or send me an email. I'll be happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: