BELLA BLVD: JUNE MOOD BOARD INSPIRED LAYOUT

Hey Everyone! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back here today with a new project I made for the Bella BLVD blog inspired by the fun June 2020 Mood Board.

First of all, let's start by taking a look at this month's mood board.
One of my favorite things about this mood board is the rainbow from the photo at the top right corner. I like that it is not the typical rounded rainbow but instead is more like a triangle one. Another thing that inspired me was the fruits from the image in the bottom right corner. So what I did was combine these two elements and use the colorful Squeeze the Day collection to create my layout.

To create my layout, I started out by cutting 0.5" inches strips from different pattern papers from the Squeeze the Day collection and also from the coordinating Bella Besties papers. Next, I glued two strips from the same paper together in a 90º angle and repeated the steps with the other ones. I then adhered all of them to my page just like the photo shows below and machine stitched in the center of each one of the strips.
To embellish my layout, I added some fruits from the Squeeze the Day Ephemera Icons Set that I previously hand-stitched and then put the photo in the center.
Next, to add some more fun, I adhered some epoxy hearts and little white sequins. In addition, I also added an ephemera word piece that reads "You are the best", a little tag behind the photo, and stamped the date of the photo as well on a little tab from the Ephemera Icons Set.
Last but not least, for the title, I used the word "Sweet" from the Squeeze the Day collection Ephemera Words Set and added another word ephemera with a phrase in black to complement the main title.

Here is a look at the finished layout!
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment