BELLA BLVD: JULY MOOD BOARD INSPIRED LAYOUT


Hey crafty friends! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back here today with a new project inspired by the fun Bella BLVD July 2020 Mood Board. First of all, let's start by taking a look at this month's mood board.
As you can see, in our mood board we have a bunch of summer-themed images as well as some fun pattern ideas that definitely speak SUMMER!

For my layout today, I was inspired by different elements from the mood board, but mainly from the first image in the top left corner and the one at the right corner too. Even though here in the southern hemisphere we are in winter, I have several photos from past summers that I haven't used yet, so this was the perfect excuse to finally scrapbook them.


The collection I decided to use for my project was Splash Zone. I really like the bright colors from this collection and also most of the illustration seemed to coordinate perfectly with the theme that I was trying to achieve.

To create my layout, I started by choosing some of my favorite die-cuts, cardstock, and chipboard stickers, etc. Then, after I selected the ones I was going to use, I created some sort of scene with them. At the top part of my layout, I placed a sun with some clouds, and at the bottom a cute flamingo floatie along with some other beach elements.


In the center, I put a big photo, and under it a fun phrase that reads "Hanging out together, having fun & making memories" which was the perfect addition to my photo.


In the end, I added some puffy star stickers and epoxy hearts stickers for some extra fun! :)


Here is a look at the finished layout!



That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment