CLIQUE KITS: MUST MAKE STUFF LAYOUT

Hello, Friends! This is Maryám and I'm so happy to back here with a new project to share with you all. Today's topic is- Inspired by which means my layout must be inspired in some way by a quote, image, lyrics of a song, etc.
Source
I'm a huge fan of Pinterest, but I also have a busy schedule so I try to, at least once a day, take some time off and check out Pinterest for some fun ideas I'd like to try eventually and save them for the future. One of the things that really caught my attention some days ago was these fabric letters. They are intended for kids to learn the alphabet but I really liked how all the patterns from each of the letters looked together that I wanted to somehow recreate that in a layout.
To create my layout, I started by cutting the Must Make Stuff cut file from Paige Evans with my Silhouette Cameo in white cardstock. Next, I backed the letters using the paper Nº7 from the Bloom Street collection and some bits and pieces from paper Nº6 as well. One of my favorite things about this paper (Nº7) is that it comes with a ton of 2" inches squares and each one of them with different patterns which makes it perfect to back a cut file.
I backed each one of the letters with a different pattern inspired in the photo from before, but with the difference that I organized the colors of the patterns in rainbow order because everything looks better that way, right?! :)  After I finished backing the cut file, I added some foam squares on the back of it and then adhered it to a beautiful watercolor background- which is actually the B side from paper Nº2-  leaving some space at the top portion of my layout so I could add my photo and journaling.
To embellish the page, I added some ephemera pieces and also some stickers from the sticker book and the Flutter Puffy Thickers. Then, to finish up the design, I added some little gems and sequins on three different spots to create a visual triangle.
​That's it for today! I hope this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment