DOODLEBUG DESIGN: BLOOM & GROW LAYOUT

One of my favorite things from the Love Notes Collection are the flowers from the "I pick you" Odds & Ends set. If you have already seen my previous projects using this collection you will know that I have used these beautiful flowers before, but today I'm going to share a new and different way of how to use them.
For today's project, I was inspired by the Sending Love Doodle-PopsTM, so what I did was start by creating an envelope out of "love you bunches" paper. Next up, I took from flowers and leaves form the "I pick you" Odds & Ends set and hand stitching around them. 
To add even some more texture to the flowers, I added liquid adhesive on certain spots of some flowers, then I grabbed my Sugar CoatingTM glitter assortment and sprinkled some glitter onto them, and to finish I added glitter SprinklesTM on the center of them.
 For the title, I combined the Teensy Type Alphabet Stickers with the Abigail Stickers to spell out "Bloom & Grow" and adhered them onto vellum paper which I cut it as a banner shape and tucked it under the photo.
Last but not least, I added some more sprinklesTM here and there and some Mini Icons stickers. You can check out the full video tutorial here or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.

Doodlebug Products Used: Love Notes Collection, Sugar Coated Cardstock - Pistachio, Doodle Twine - Gray, Teensy Type, Beetle Black Cardstock Stickers, Abigail Gold Foil Cardstock Stickers, Sequins - Rainbow, Sugar Coating - Glitter Assortment, Sprinkles Glitter Assortment - Cupcake, Sprinkles Glitter Assortment - Bubblegum, Sprinkles Glitter Assortment - Ladybug, Sprinkles Glitter Assortment - Bumblebee. Other Products Used: Vellum Paper, Embroidery Thread.
And that's it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this new project and liked the ideas I shared. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave a comment below or send me an email. I’ll be happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment