BELLA BLVD: THIS IS ME LAYOUT

Hello Friends! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be here with my first post as part of the 2020 - 2021 Creative Team. For today's post, I have a very special project. In case you didn't know, March 14th is National Write Your Story Down Day. I love this day because it reminds us to take a moment and tell our story. You may think that there is nothing to tell, but once you start writing then you can't stop.
As a scrapbooker, I love documenting different moments and events of my life and family, but sometimes I forget to document about myself, what I like, what I enjoy, who I am, etc. so today's layout is all about me and my story.

For my layout, I used the gorgeous Squeeze the Day Collection and created a grid design with all the elements I had. I put the photos on the two opposite corners of my page as well as the journaling. To embellish the page, I picked up some pieces from the Squeeze the Day Ephemera Icons and Words, added a cute acrylic shape strawberry, and some word stickers from the Word Salad Booklet. I also cut out some of the cards from the Squeeze the Day Daily Details Patterned Paper for extra fun.

For the title, I combined the letters from Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers with the Florence Alphabet Stickers to spell out the phrase "This Is Me". Then, to highlight the title, I took a black pen and drew an outline around each of the letters.
Last but not least, I fussy cut some flowers and leaves from different patterned papers, adhered them around the page and put an enamel dot in the center of each one of them.
Bella BLVD Supplies: Squeeze the Day: Sweet Skies Patterned Paper, Squeeze the Day Daily Details Patterned Paper, 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Ephemera Icons, Ephemera Words, Matte Enamels, Berries Acrylic Shapes. | Bella Besties: Graph & Dot Rainbow 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Word Salad Booklet. | Florence Alphabet Stickers: Peep. | Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers: Pickle Juice.
That's it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. Now, it's your turn to grab a pen and a piece of paper- or even fingers on a keyboard- and write down your story.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment