BELLA BLVD: SPRING LAYOUT

Hello Friends! Maryám here with a new project featuring the gorgeous Squeeze the Day Collection. This week it's all about spring and there can't be spring without flowers, right?! That is why I decided to create lots of them for today's page.
In case you haven't heard about it yet, Bella BLVD has lots of digital cut files available at the Silhouette Design Store and Lori Whitlock Shop and there are so many options to choose from. To create my flowers, I used the following cut files- 298768 Flower Scatter293994 Yellow Flower, 293603 Blue Flower, and 291775 Wildflowers- and cut them using my Silhouette Cameo. I choose some of my favorite patterned papers from the Squeeze the Day 6 x 6 Paper Pad and Bella Besties 6 x 6 Paper Pad, put them on the cutting mat, and then let the machine do its thing.

For the leaves, I opened the 294889 Flower Jar cut file in Silhouette Studio, ungrouped the pieces, next selected the leaves only, and then copied them into a new file- that way I only cut the parts I need. The paper I choose to cut the leaves from was the B side of the Zesty patterned paper which had a beautiful pickle juice green.
Once I had all the pieces cut, it was the moment to assemble the flowers. I used liquid adhesive to adhere the pieces of the flowers, except for the three bigger ones for which I used foam squares to give more dimension. To add some more fun to the flowers, I put Matte Enamels in the center of each one of them.
Next, I embellish the page adding some Ephemera Icons and Words as well as some sticker words from the Word Salad Booklet. For the title, I searched through the Ephemera Words and found one little banner that says "Love This" which I thought was perfect.
To finish my page, I added some Epoxy Stickers Hearts and Matte Enamels and stamped the date of my photo over the explore banner towards the top right side of the page. 

Here is a look at the finished layout.
Bella BLVD Supplies: Squeeze the Day: 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Ephemera Icons, Ephemera Words, Matte Enamels, Hearts Epoxy Icons. | Bella Besties: Graph & Dot Rainbow Black Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Word Salad Booklet. | Bella BLVD Cut Files: 298768 Flower Scatter, 294889 Flower Jar, 293994 Yellow Flower, 293603 Blue Flower, 291775 Wildflowers.
That's it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below and I’ll be really happy to help you.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment