ALTENEW JULY 2020 STENCILS/ENAMEL DOTS/CREATIVE CUTOUTS/DECALS RELEASE

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are celebrating the July 2020 Stencils, Enamel Dots, and Creative Cutouts Release. Altenew is wowing us once again with a bunch of new GORGEOUS products, and, as you can see, we also have the introduction of a new product category. There is also a blog hop with tons of inspiration so make sure to visit the Altenew Card Blog for more details.

Want to take a more in-depth look at each one of the products? If yes, please CLICK HERE.






Creative Process Video!

Want to learn how to make the cards I just showed you? Then, take a look at the video tutorial I have put together with different techniques and tips for you to try.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked the projects I shared and inspired you to create something new. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment