ALTENEW: CREATE A CAS 12 X 12 LAYOUT WITH CELEBRATE COLLECTION + HOW TO VIDEO!


Hey, crafty friends! This is Maryám and I’m so excited to be back here. Today I’m going to be working with the beautiful Celebrate Collection to create a CAS 12 x 12 layout. This new collection was a collaboration between Altenew + Pinkfresh Studio, and it was created to help you celebrate and document the important moments in your life.


For my layout, I’m going to be working with two papers from the 12 x 12 paper pack- Life and Always– as well as some other elements from the Celebrate collection.

How-to:

To create my layout, I started by fussy cutting the painted floral wreath from the Life paper. To make this process easier, I used my fine tip scissors and I also left a small white border all the way around the circumference.

Next, to glue the wreath in place, I used foam squares. You don’t necessarily need to do this but personally, I like to have lots of texture and dimension on my layouts, so adding little foam squares is a great way to get a 3D feel on the page.


To embellish my layout, I choose bits and pieces from the Celebrate Ephemera Pack. Later on, I included some sequins (Satin White and Antique Gold) and enamel dots to finish up the design.


For the title, I used the word love from the ephemera set and glued it directly to my photo. Lastly, to complement the title, I added a little wood veneer.

Let’s take a look at the finished layout!



For a more in-depth process, please check out the video tutorial here to learn how this page came together or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked the project I shared using the beautiful Celebrate Collection. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. I’ll be happy to help you.


Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you use the floral stamps in your scrapbooking! I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete