ALTENEW JULY 2020 STAMP/DIE/STENCIL/INK RELEASE VIDEO HOP


Helly, Crafty Friends! Today we are celebrating the July 2020 Stamps/Dies/Stencils/Inks Release. Altenew is wowing us once again with a bunch of new AMAZING products, and also the introduction of a brand-new product category- Mixed Media Inks! There is also a video hop going on today with tons of inspiration so make sure to start over at the Altenew YouTube Channel for more details.


Want to take a more in-depth look at each one of the products? If your answer is yes- please CLICK HERE.

Creative Process Video!

Want to learn how to make the cards I just showed you? Then, take a look at the video tutorial I have put together with different techniques and tips for you to try.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked the projects I shared and inspired you to create something new. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment