CLIQUE KITS: SUNSHINE & HAPPINESS LAYOUT WITH BLOOM STREET COLLECTION

Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well. Maryám here with you today to share a new layout. For today's project I'm going to be working with the fabulous Hope Base Kit- which is still available at our shop, and also a few extra bits and pieces from the Bloom Street Collection from Paige Evans and Pink Paislee.
To create my layout, I started by fussy cutting some of the diamond shapes from Paper Nº 10  from the Bloom Street Collection. After I cut a bunch of them I played with them for a little bit and tried different dispositions until I decided on a final one. 

As you can see in the photos, I created these sort of star or as I like to call them- geometric flowers- using 7 diamonds in each one of them. To keep all the diamond shapes in place, I added them onto a little white circle and then machine stitched around them.
To embellish the page, I added some butterflies from the same collection and some stickers from the Bloom Street Sticker Book. In addition, I put some sequins and gems to add some extra fun.
Last but not least, I added my title "Sunshine & Happiness" on the right side of the page under my photos, for which I used a little banner from the Ephemera Set that comes in the Hop Base Kit.
Here is a look at the finished layout!
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Such a lovely way to use the diamond shapes from the collection xx

    ReplyDelete