CLIQUE KITS: HELLO GIRL LAYOUT WITH BLOOM STREET COLLECTION

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you to share a new project. Today's topic is Inspired by and after searching for some time on Pinterest I found an image that really caught my eye and inspired this whole project. I have pinned the image to my Inspiration Board in case you want to check it out.

Here is the image I found-

To create my layout I used the Bloom Street collection by Paige Evans which came in one of my Clique International Kits and a floral cut file from Paige as well. 

The first thing I did was to choose some papers to back the cut file. I mainly use paper Nº7 from the Bloom Street collection, of course, because it comes with lots of squares of different patterns in just ONE sheet of paper!
Next, I added some butterflies from the Butterfly Sticker Sheet with Iridescent Foil following the colors of the flowers I backed before. To add some more fun to the layout I added some sequins from the exclusive Clique Kits Sequin Mix that came in the kit and also added some little jewels from the same mix.
I then placed my photo on the top right corner of my layout along with the journaling and a couple of stickers from the Bloom Street Sticker Book.
Last but not least, for the title I used the Flutter Puffy Thickers and Full Bloom Foam Thickers to spell out "Hello Girl" and stamped the date of the photo in black using my roller date stamp.
Let's take a look at the finished layout!
​That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment