DOODLEBUG DESIGN: WINTER WONDERLAND LAYOUT

Hey Friends! Happy New Year! One of my favorite things from the Winter Wonderland collection is the cute animals, especially the doodle-popsTM ones. For today’s project, I was inspired by them and the “hit the slopes” paper and so I created my very own little forest scene.
To create my layout, I pulled out some lily white Sugar Coated CardstockTM and created little snowbanks and added hand stitching around them. To continue with the process, I took some trees and mountains from the Odds&EndsTM set, and to finish the scene I added a moose, a bunny, and a fox.
For the title, I used “winter” from the Chit ChatTM set and mixed it with some Teensy TypeTM stickers to spell “wonderland”.
In the end, I added some snowflakes from one of the sprinklesTM set and that finishes up this layout.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and liked the ideas I shared today. Also, don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be happy to help you.

Happy an awesome first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment