DOODLEBUG DESIGN: FAMILY LAYOUT FEAT. FLORAL STAMPS

Have you ever used stamps on layouts? Most people think stamps are for cards but I personally think that you can use them in all kinds of projects including scrapbook layouts. In today's post, I am going to be sharing with you some ideas on how you can incorporate stamped images into your layouts.

The stamp sets from the Doodlebug Design Love Notes collection are adorable and my favorite one is the I Pick You Set because of all the flowers that you can create. Another thing that I like about this stamp set is that you can build your own flower and combine different layers with endless possibilities. 
For my layout, I stamped several images from the set onto white cardstock. Next, I fussy cut the images but you can totally use the coordinating dies to save time. Continuing this, I created a cluster of elements on the right side of my page including embellishments from the mini iconsTM stickers and Chit ChatTM set.
To include some photos in my layout, I decided to try something different and use three the polaroid frames from the Odds&EndsTM Set and put photos behind each of them. The result was perfect and I think they look so cute in the layout.
Last but not least, for the title, I used the Abigail Black Cardstock Stickers to spell out the word "family".
And that is it for today! I hope you enjoyed the layout and inspired you to create something new. 
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards and pages are always so well designed. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete