DOODLEBUG DESIGN: SO SWEET LAYOUT

Who doesn't love flowers?! I love flowers and that's why I was so excited to see the "I pick you" Odds&EndsTM set from the Love Notes Collection. Included in this set are 94 die-cut cardstock pieces with images of flowers, leaves, stems, and hearts which make them perfect to create a layout full of beautiful floral scenes.
You probably already know, but if not, one of my favorite things to incorporate into my layouts is lots of dimensions and what a better way of doing this than adding some hand-stitching.
What I did was to select a bunch of pieces from the Odds&EndsTM set I mentioned before and punch some holes around them. Next, I searched in my stash for some embroidery thread and I selected the ones that were closer to the actual color of each of the pieces I was going to stitch. 

After some time, when the stitching part was done, I created a cluster on the left corner of the page where I put the flowers, and since I cannot finish a layout without adding some SprinklesTM, I added a few of them around the page.
To add some extra fun, I also took some die-cuts from the "Love Notes" Odds&EndsTM and used the "So Sweet" from the Chit ChatTM set as my title.
And that is it for today! I hope you liked this project and inspired you to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment