CLIQUE KITS: KEEP ON BEING YOU LAYOUT

Hello Everyone! Maryám here with you today to share my last post of the month and my last official project as part of the Clique Kits Design Team. If you haven't heard about it yet, Clique Kits will be closing at the end of this month. It's really sad and hard to say goodbye to a company that I love and worked with since 2015. I am incredibly grateful and honored to have had the opportunity to be on the team for so many years.

Okay now, let's get into the project. For today, I created a layout using the June Kits and the wonderful acrylic paints from Bad Girls Couture which came in this month's color kit. Here is a look at the paints from the kit.
What I did was to paint an 8 1/2 x 11" inches white cardstock with the light pink paint called "Broken Doll". I ended up cutting the cardstock at 8 x 10 1/2" inches because I added a border of 1/4" of patterned paper all the way around my page.

The rest of the process was very simple. I fussy cut some flowers from the Dear Lizzy "Blossom" vellum paper, and from the Golden Rod 6x6 Paper Pad. I created a diagonal design using the flowers I fussy cut before, put a photo in the center, added the title using a die-cut from Dear Lizzy as well, and to complete my page I added my journaling. 

Here are some photos.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope this project has inspired you and don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be really happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment