CLIQUE KITS: FAVORITE SUNSET LAYOUT

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new layout using the June 2019 Kits from Clique Kits. For today's project, I used a branch cut file from Paige Evans which I cut out from Goldenrod Summer Trail's paper using my Silhouette Cameo and stitched around it with embroidery thread following the colors of the paper.
Since I was using a photo I took from a beautiful sunset and it had a tree on the left, I wanted to try to do the same on my layout, so I positioned the branch I stitched before on the right side of my page and added some Prima Marketing flowers to add more dimension and interest.
Next, I added some layers using a couple of patterned papers from the kit and created a tag to balance the design. I added Sunset using the Dear Lizzy Thickers and put my journaling under my photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope this project has inspired you and don’t forget that if you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an email. I’ll be really happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding page, Maryam. Wonderful details and design. I love all your little touches and the way you did the title and journaling. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your sweet comment :)

      Delete