JILLIBEAN SOUP: USING A SILHOUETTE CUT FILE ON A SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

Happy Thursday friends! Maryám here to share a new project using one of the awesome Jillibean Soup Cut Files. In case you didn’t know, Jillibean Soup offers a huge variety of cut files over at Silhouette Design Store, and today I’m going to working with one called- 304966 Thankful Grateful Blessed.
After downloading the cut file, I opened it on Silhouette Studio, ungrouped and dived the leaves and branches in three groups to cut them in three different colors. Once all the little pieces were cut, I went back to the original design and instead of cutting it, I put a pencil onto the Silhouette Pen Holder to sketch the design onto white cardstock. Next, I adhered all the pieces in place and erased the pencil marks. 
To embellish my page, I fussy cut some more leaves from a pattern paper and added sequins, little wood veneer flowers, and jewels around the wreath. 
That is it for today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and remember that if you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments below. 

Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments: