DOODLEBUG DESIGN: SILLY FACES LAYOUT

Hello Friends! This is Maryám and I have a new project to share with you today. Did you know that you can document moments of any kind with the Candy Carnival Collection? I know that Candy Carnival is a Halloween themed collection, but you can totally create a layout to document your everyday moments, and so that is what I did for today's project.
I started by gathering some of the items of the collection that I found would work with any photo. Next, I choose two photos of my cousin and I that we took while we were playing with some of the famous Instagram Filters. Who would have thought that those photos would work perfectly with this collection?! 
The next part was to create a design for my layout and I have to say that I wasn’t really sure what to do until I saw the Star Attraction paper that inspired the entire design. With this in mind, I went ahead and cut a lot of stars from the 6x6 paper pack, I also created another using the gorgeous doodlebug sprinkles and shape sprinkles from this collection, heat embossed some little starts from one of the stamp sets, and hand-stitched a few more. 
Along with the stars, I also needed to choose a title for my page. In order to do this, I used two types of alphabet stickers- Abigail and Teensy Type, both in black, and adhered them onto vellum paper and then cut around the border, and finally, put it on a stitched star in the center of my photos. 

Last but not least, I added a paper, Spelling Bee, from school days collection on the back of my layout just to add some more color and balance the entire design. 
I hope you liked this layout and the ideas I shared today. Also, remember that if you have any questions, you can always leave in the comments below. Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment