HOW TO ADD A JILLIBEAN SOUP SILHOUETTE CUT FILE TO A LAYOUT

Hello, Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a layout using an awesome Jillibean Soup Silhouette Cut File. The file I’m going to be using today is called Wreath #285515 and it’s a very delicate design but beautiful.

The first thing I did, once I had my shape cut, was to back it with some patterned papers. Since the cut file wasn’t very intricate, I didn’t take that long to do that. Then, I fussy cut some cute flowers and adhered them around the wreath as well as some word stickers. 
For the title, I used some foam stickers and choose the word smile because I thought it would go really nice with the photo since both of us are smiling. 
To complete my layout, I added my journaling, the date of the photo, and some epoxy stickers, because you can never go wrong with them. right?! 

Here is a full photo of my layout: 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed this layout using a Silhouette Cut File. Now, it’s your turn! Go and turn on that machine and start creating fun things.


Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Garden Harvest/Plant the Seeds, Plow the Fields, Water the Goods, Harvest the Crop. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Pea Pod Parts: Garden Harvest. | Epoxy Stickers: Garden Harvest. | Foam Stickers: Garden Harvest | Coordinating Stickers: Garden Harvest. | Silhouette Cut File: Jillibean Soup Wreath #285515

No comments:

Post a Comment