FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: FALL LAYOUT

Hello, dear friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new project using Magnolia Moments Collection. For today’s project I’m using a photo I took this fall while we were walking home. The idea of this layout started with the photo. I decided to recreate the way home with the help of the papers and embellishments of the collection.
At the bottom part, I added some little houses I fussy cut from one of the papers, some die-cuts, and some chipboard shapes to represent our neighborhood. Also added a door die-cut beside the photo and a cute phrase at the top.

Here are some close-ups:




I hope you liked this layout and feel inspired to document your everyday photos. You don’t have to wait for the perfect moment when you have amazing little things around you.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment