FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: 2 CUTE GARLANDS

Hello, Friends! Maryám here with you to share a new Project using Fancy Pants Designs Magnolia Moments Collection. For today’s post, I have created two garlands, one has a lot of rosettes and the other one has some banners/little flags.

Here is a look at both garlands:
For the first one, I created some paper rosettes and I added some chipboard spools to some of them. Once I had them all done, I adhered a piece of paper on the back because I wanted to hang them on my wall.
For the second one, I cut some banners and some circles on the back side of the ‘our story’ paper. I placed the circles over the banners and also added some of the puffy alphas and created the word welcome.
I hope you liked these ideas. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment