PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO: TODAY

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new Traveler’s Notebook spread using the Ain’t Life Grand Collection. For today’s project, I wanted to do something different so I decided to add an acetate sheet to the spread. I had never done this before so it was a challenge for me.

On the left side, I added some flowers that I fussy cut from one of the 8×8 papers and my main photo along with the title and the journaling.


On the right side is where I added the acetate sheet. I used some staples to attach it and with an orange flower, I covered the staples. Under the acetate sheet, I put another photo and also stamped the date.



I hope you liked this project. Let me know if you have any questions. All of the supplies I used this time are linked below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment