JUSTNICK STUDIO: TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK


Hi Friends! Maryám here with you to share a new project using a cut file from the JustNick Shop. This time I'm using the Wonky Star Background Cut File.

This week is the lucky week on the blog so that's why I decided to use a star cut file. For this spread, I wanted to keep the design very simple. I used a photo of my sister and I added some layers behind of it. On the right side, I added the journaling and a couple embellishments. 

Here are some close-ups.


As you can see, I backed the star cut file with a pink patterned paper. I really liked the color of that paper because it matches perfectly with the photo.




That's for today! Hope you liked these pages. Let me know if you have any questions. 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment