ALTENEW STAMP FOCUS: REGAL BEAUTY + VIDEO

Hello, friends! This is Maryám and today I’m going to be focusing on and sharing some ideas on how to use the gorgeous Regal Beauty Stamp Set. This stamp set features two multi-layer flowers and leaves, along with some small clusters of silhouette leaves, and two cute sentiments. In addition to that, there is also a coordinating die and mask stencil available that will help you create even more amazing projects.

First Project – “Music Love” Layout
For my first project, I made an 8 1/2 x 11″ inches layout in where I created two clusters of flowers and leaves on the upper left and bottom right corner.

Here are the ink colors I used to build the flowers:
  • For the orange one – I used the Golden Sunset Mini Ink Cube Set which includes 4 colors – Sunray, Chamomile, Snapdragon, Marigold.
  • For the pink oneRed Cosmos Mini Ink Cube Set which includes 4 colors as well – Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, and Grapevine.
  • And for the leavesFrayed Leaf, Forest Glades, and Evergreen.
To add even more fun to the cluster of flowers, I stamped and cut some leaves from one of my favorite leafy stamp sets, Leaf Clusters, and added some sequins and enamel dots.
You can check out the video tutorial here to learn how this page came together or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.


Second Project – “Hello” Traveler’s Notebook
One of the things I really enjoy when I am working on my computer designing things is to create patterns.

For this project, I wanted to do something a bit different than I usually do, and try to build my own pattern paper using some of the images from the stamp set.
To do this, I stamped several flowers and leaves onto white cardstock and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Next, I choose a color cardstock for the background of my pattern, and since I wanted my stamped images to coordinate with the background I colored the border with a green alcohol marker.

Finally, I added the title on the right page, and of course, some sequins to complete my design.

Third Project – “Just for you” Card
For my last project, I made an A2 sized card featuring the biggest flower from the set and the leaves as the focal elements.
To create the background, I used the Beach Towel Stripes Stencil and inked through with embossing ink. Then, I added Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder over the background, tap off the excess, and melted the powder with my heat gun.

For the sentiment, I used “Just for you” from the same stamp set, and heat embossed the word with Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder just to add some more shine.
Last but not least, because I can never finish a card without adding some sparkle, I added some sequins and gems around the flower.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this post and felt inspired to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment