ALTENEW: HOW TO USE FLORAL FLURRIES WASHI TAPE ON A LAYOUT + VIDEO!

Hello, friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new project using one of my favorite washi tapes from Altenew, as well as some other fun products. The flowers from the Floral Flurries Washi Tape are beautiful and I have been wanting to create with them for some time. Today’s post was the perfect excuse to use them and so that is what I did.
First of all, I started by positioning the On the Plus Side Stencil onto a white sheet of cardstock and applied some of the Altenew Embossing Paste with the help of my palette knife.
Second, I adhered the washi tape onto white cardstock and then fussy cut the flowers leaving a white border all the way around.
Next, I heat embossed some leaves from the Dot Art Stamp Set using the Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder.

Once I had all the elements I wanted to add to the page, I played with them and put them in different parts of the page until I decided the final placement – a floral wreath.

For the title of my page, I used the alphabet stickers from the Live Your Dream Collection to spell out “Happy Face”. Finally, I added some wood veneer hearts and some enamel dots around the wreath.
You can check out the video tutorial here to learn how this page came together or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.

I hope these ideas inspire you to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment