WATCH THIS JILLIBEAN SOUP LAYOUT VIDEO TUTORIAL NOW!

Happy Tuesday Friends! It’s Maryám and today I’m here to share with you a new layout but this time with a video tutorial included.

For this layout, I used a Jillibean Soup Cut File called Valentine Banners and backed it with lots of fun patterned papers, embellished the layout with Rainbow Roux Pea Pod Parts and some coordinating stickers.
For the background, I used a pattern paper from the You Make Miso Happy Collection that I whitewashed with white gesso just to kind of toned down the paper to make the hearts garland popped up a little bit more.
To finish my page, I added a few stars wood veneers and epoxy stickers and the layout was done!

Here is the video tutorial in which I explain more about the process when I create a layout and how this page came together.


I hope you liked this layout as much as I do and enjoyed watching the video tutorial. If you have any questions, please leave in the comments below and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have a great day!


Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: You Make Miso Happy/ Green Chard, Wakama; Spoonful of Soul/ Trust the Journey; Rainbow Roux/Pinch of Color; Garden Harvest/ Plow the Fields. | Bite Sized Bits: Rainbow Roux, Garden Harvest. | Pea Pod Parts: Rainbow Roux. | Paper Pad: All about dots, All about plaid. | Coordinating Stickers: You Make Miso Happy. | Foam Words: Rainbow Roux. | Epoxy Stickers: Garden Harvest, Spoonful of Soul. | Mini Alpha: Teal. | Shaker Filler: Wood Veneers. | Shaker Stamp/Die Sets: Monster. | Silhouette Cut File: Valentine Banners #286325. | Other: Silhouette Cameo, White Gesso, Liquid Adhesive, Foam Dots, White Cardstock, Vellum Paper Typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment