JILLIBEAN SOUP: HOW TO COMBINE PEA PODS PARTS FROM MULTIPLE COLLECTIONS

Hello, my friends! I am Maryám and I am so happy to back on the blog today to share with you some more inspiration.  For today’s project, I am going to show how to combine Jillibean Soup Pea Pods Parts from multiple collections. I know this might seem a little bit scary at the beginning, but I promise that if you choose the right elements, the results are going to be great.

First of all, I want to share my layout with you. If you take a closer look you will realize that there are different styles of die cuts, that’s because they are not from the same collection, but even though they are different the page still looks good. 
So, here is my tip for you- choose elements that help you to tell the story. For example, in my case, I was documenting a photo of my sister graduation, so I chose a book die cut from the Garden Harvest collection to represent the school, some cute flowers and birds from the You Make Miso Happy Collection to add a little bit of fun, and a rainbow from the Rainbow Roux Collection to add some more color. All of these elements together helped me to illustrate my story and of course, embellish my page. 
I hope you guys give this idea a try and if you create a project, don’t forget to tag us so we can see your creations. 

Have an awesome Sunday! 

Jillibean Soup Supplies: Patterned Paper: Rainbow Roux/ Hint of Laughter. | Pea Pod Parts: You Make Miso Happy, Rainbow Roux, Garden Harvest. | Paper Pad: All about dots. | Coordinating Stickers: Rainbow Roux. | Foam Words: Rainbow Roux. | Epoxy Stickers: Rainbow Roux. | Tag: Lines. | Other: Embroidery Thread, Needle, Altenew Inks, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, White Cardstock, Vellum Paper, Typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment