ALTENEW: HOW TO CREATE A LAYOUT FEATURING CREATIVITY KIT FLORAL TREASURES + VIDEO

Hello everyone! This is Maryám and I’m so excited to be back with a new project. Today I’m going to be working with the super awesome Floral Treasures Creativity Kit to create a simple but lovely layout. If you want, you can check out THIS VIDEO to see what’s inside the kit.

I was so excited when I saw that the kit featured the Garden Treasure Stamp Set because even though it was released back in 2017, it is still one of my favorites.
For my layout, I wanted to highlight the beautiful flowers and leaves of the stamp set so I pull out some inks that matched the colors of my photo and stamped lots flowers.

I created three different colors of flowers and these are the ink colors I used:
After that, I cut out the images I stamped before using the coordinating dies and played around until I decided where to place them.
In addition, I used the Square Weave Pattern Stencil and inked through with light green ink on the background. I did this just to add a fun touch to the page.

How-To Process Video
Now, if you want to see a more in-depth process of my layout, I highly recommend you to watch the video tutorial I have put together.


I hope you liked this layout using the Floral Treasures Creativity Kit and inspire you to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them. Have an awesome Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment