FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: A SET OF 3 CARDS

Hello everybody! Maryám here with you today to share a trio of cards I made using the beautiful On Our Way Collection. If you want to know more details about each card just keep reading.
Card 1: For this card, I used a beautiful map paper from the 6x6 paper pad and in the center, I made a window to create a shaker pocket. I also stamped and colored some little airplanes from the stamp set.
Card 2: For the second one, I decided to work with two main colors: yellow and blue. For the card sentiment, I added a word phrase from the die-cut pack and as embellishment a cute camera.
Card 3: For the last one I made a shaker window at the top part, and added some embellishments, including an airplane, mountains and some cute buttons.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have gotten some ideas for your next cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment