CLIQUE KITS: LIVE - TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a Traveler’s Notebook spread I created using the August 2018 Meadow Kit. For today’s post, I inspired in the beautiful Tulips Wreath paper since I had a photo that matched perfectly with it I decided to cut the paper in a half and then fussy cut the wreath.


My idea at the beginning was to do an 8 1/2 x 11 layout, but in the end, I preferred to use my traveler’s notebook. 

Here you can see more details about my page. 

As you can see I added a few butterflies that I fussy cut from one of the papers, also adhered some fun word stickers and stamped the date on the photo on the left bottom corner of the page.
 


That’s it for today, my friends! I hope you liked this project and don’t forget to fussy cut some elements of your papers because you can get super fun embellishments.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment