CLIQUE KITS: A CARD MADE WITH SOME STAMPS


Hello friends! It’s Maryám here with you today to share a new project I created for Clique Kits. For today’s post, I decided to try something a little bit different, since this is mixed media week on the blog I took my inks and stamps and I created a card.


I started with two pieces of white cardstock. In the first one, I created a pattern with some cactuses from the Good Company Set and used some We R Memory Keepers Ink pads. I also stamped some of the other layers of the cactus along with some little flowers.

For the second one, I created a background with a distress oxide ink and in the end, I did some splatters with water.
Here are some close-ups:


For the title, I used another of the stamps from the same set and added a cute butterfly from the August main kit on the top.
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you liked this card and let me know if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment