ALTENEW: A YEAR IN REVIEW LAYOUT + VIDEO!

Hello Friends! How are you today? This is Maryám and I’m so excited to be back here with a new project. Did you guys know that we are only a couple of days away to finish 2019? I still can’t believe how fast this year went by, but I am ready and excited about what is coming in 2020. Since this is my last Altenew post of the year, and because I am a scrapbooker and I like telling stories, I’m sharing today a new and special layout that documents a few memorable moments from this year using some of my favorite Altenew products and techniques.
Altenew floral stamps are always a favorite of mine so I had to use Poppy Garden and Flower Garden on my layout. The beautiful hand-drawn flowers and leaves from these stamp sets make them perfect for coloring and embossing techniques.

How-to:
For my layout, I combined both techniques and colored lots of flowers and leaves using the Watercolor 36 Pan Set. This process took me lots of hours, but really enjoy coloring, so it was a relaxing and fun process.

I also included some extra flowers from the Garden Treasure Stamp Set and leaves from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set.
Once I had all the elements I needed, I arranged them so they could look like a frame for my photos and journaling.
For the title, I took the Fancy Thanks Die and cut it out from black cardstock. Later I added some Crystal Clear Embossing Powder just to add some shine and dimension to it.
You can check out the video tutorial here to learn how this page came together or watch it in HD on my YouTube channel.

That is it for today! I hope these ideas inspire you to create something new! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be really happy to answer them.

Have an awesome week!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done, super creative, and inspiring. Love your video. Wonderful page, wonderful journaling. Congrats on your school year. You are such and impressive woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much for your lovely comment! You made my day 😊

      Delete