CLIQUE KITS: HELLO AMY

I had the incredible opportunity to meet Amy Tangerine at Creativation 2019. If you don't know what Creativation is- It's North America's largest and longest running creative industries trade event, it is held once a year in Phoenix, Arizona and thousands of professionals go to present or to buy products, to learn new techniques, to connect with friends from the industry, etc.

I'm a big fan of Amy so I wanted to document the picture we took at the event. For my layout, I used the November 2019 kit from Clique Kits which came with the Shine On Collection also from Amy. The overall design of my project is very simple, I started by punching some circles on patterned paper and then cut them in a half and created some little garlands. After that, I added my photo in the center, put the title and my journaling. In the end, I added some embellishments from the same collection and some enamel hearts from Bella Blvd.
I hope you liked this layout! If you have any questions just let me know in the comments below.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment