CLIQUE KITS: REMEMBER THIS LAYOUT

Hello Friends! Maryám here again to share a new project with the beautiful February 2019 kits. As you know, this month's kits are featuring the beautiful Midnight Collection from the Australian company, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, as well as some stuff from Pinkfresh Studio, Pretty Little Studio, Prima Marketing, and so much more.

For today's post, I have created a layout. I started by choosing some of my favorite ephemera pieces and some fun word stickers. Once I have selected all of my embellishments I created a vertical design in the middle of my page, added the photo on the left side and my journaling on the right side.

The photo I used for this layout is about a sunset in Phoenix. We were in a beautiful park and I just loved the contrast between the palms and the sky, so I wanted to document all of that in this layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment