CLIQUE KITS: ADVENTURE LAYOUT

Hello, Friends! Maryám here with you today to share another layout! For today’s project, I’m using the August 2018 Meadow Kit. This month's kit it's a little bit different than our usual kits but it's so pretty.

In this layout I used a photo from a couple years ago, we were at the beach and it was sunset time. We had such a great time there and I’m using this layout to document that moment.

The paper I choose to work with was “Color waves orange” because it comes with the colors of my photo and it gives me a sense of movement, the same movement that the waves do at the beach. I also added some butterflies that I fussy cut from one of the papers and some other embellishments that came in the kit. 

Here are some close-ups:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked this project and don’t forget to try that there is always a design that will help you to tell that story you want to tell. 

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment