FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: ON THE BRIGHT SIDE LAYOUT

 
Hi dear friends, It’s Maryám here to share my third layout using The Bright Side Collection. For today’s project, I decided to do an 8 1/2 x 11 page. 

I started punching out some circles from the 6×6 paper pad. Then, I cut them in a half and adhered them to the right and left borders of my layout. After that, I fussy cut the flower cluster from the Natural Beauty paper and also added some ephemera pieces to my design.



Here are some close-ups:

For the title, I used one of the chipboard stickers that says On the bright side because it matches perfectly with the photo.




The photo I used for this layout was taken by me this summer when we visited a place where were a lot of animals, included the birds from the photo. We had a lot of fun over there, so I all of the journaling is about the experience we lived.

I hope you like this project. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment