PINK PAISLEE: NOVEMBER GUEST DESIGNER

Hello Friends! I have amazing news... Guess what? I'm this month's guest designer at the Pink Paislee blog! The sweet, amazing and wonderful Paige Evans (I LOVE her work and everything she makes) invited me to the blog and to work with her beautiful Turn the Page collection. 

She asked me to create 3 layouts, 1 mini album, and 1 card. I'm going to show you some photos of my projects, but if you want to see more info and photos, go to the Pink Paislee blog.

Here are the layouts:

As soon as I saw the paper N° 12 I knew I wanted to use all of the little squares in a layout. I put the patterns all over my page, the photo and all the beautiful embellishments from Turn the Page collection.



For this layout, I decided to work with the Flower Vase cut file from Paige Evans. I punched all of the holes and then I did simple backstitching. At the end, I painted it with my watercolors and added the embellishments.


I love the ribbons from Turn the Page collection, so I used them for this layout. I created a kind of a pattern, and then sew them to the page.

The size of this mini album is about 3x6 inches. What I did was trim the papers to 6x6 inches and then, fold them in a half. I also added some interactive pages to give more interesting to my project.




For this card, I decided to highlight the stamps! I loved them so much that I took a piece of cardstock and I stamped them over and over again just to create a pattern with them.

I still can't believe I was this month's guest designer. Thanks SO much dear Paige for giving me this amazing opportunity. 

Have a wonderful day, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is soooo beautiful!! Congratulations ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete