BELLA BLVD: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYOUT


Hey crafty friends! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back here today with a new project. This month we are celebrating Bella BLVD's 12th birthday! Can you believe it? 12 years already! WOW! which means we are going to be having a bunch of birthday-themed projects for you.


For today's layout, I'm documenting a photo of my sister's 7th birthday back in 2011. To create my page I used the girl version of the Wish Big Collection and started by creating a balloon bunch with some circles from the Ephemera set and a few others that I cut out of pattern paper onto a piece of white cardstock. I then hand-drawn the balloon string with a pencil, punched holes around all of the balloon arrangement, and lastly, I added some hand-stitching.


After I finished the balloon bunch, I fussy cut it with my fine tip scissors and then adhered it to the page using foam squares. Right after this, I added my photo and journaling on the left side of the page.


Next, I added a bunch of different embellishments from the Ephemera Icons and also Words set, the Ciao Chip 12 x 12 Chipboard Sheet, from the Wish Big Cardstock Stickers and also some other little pieces that I fussy cut from the patterned papers.


Last but not least, I added some enamel dots, little sticker hearts, stamped the date of my photo in black and my layout was done!

Let's take a look at the finished layout!


That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below, and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment