BELLA BLVD: MOOD BOARD INSPIRED LAYOUT

Hello Friends! This is Maryám and I'm so excited to be back with a new project inspired by the gorgeous April Mood Board.

First of all, let's start by taking a look at this month's mood board.
As soon as I saw the mood board I knew that I wanted to create a layout inspired in the balloon rainbow photo from the top right corner and that's what I did.
To create my project I started by looking through some of the digital cut files from Bella BLVD available at the Silhouette Design Store and I choose to work with 298252 Rainbow with a Cloud. Next, with the help of my Silhouette Cameo, I cut each one of the rainbow pieces on to different papers from the Graph & Dot RainbowBella Besties Collection and adhered them to a sheet of white cardstock. Following this, using my Craft Pick Tool, I punched holes around the pieces I cut before and added hand stitching around them with coordinating embroidery thread. Once I finished, I fussy cut the rainbow leaving a white border around the image.
For the rainbow's clouds, I used the 318444 Sunshine Cut File and since I wanted them to have the same look as the rainbow, I followed the same process I mentioned before with the difference that I used light blue embroidery thread instead.

Once I finish with the stitching process, I put the element into my page with foam adhesive. Next up, I added my photos, title, and journaling. For the title, I mix the Florence Alphabet Stickers with the Wonky Alpha Puffy to spell out "fun day".
To embellish the page, I used some flowers (298768 Flower Scatter) and placed a matte enamel dot in the center of each of them. I also added some word stickers and epoxy hearts. Finally, to complete my design, I added a sun over the left cloud from the Squeeze the Day chipboard stickers.
Here is a look at the finished layout.
Squeeze the Day: Chipboard Icons, Ephemera Icons, Matte Enamels, Hearts Epoxy Icons, Dotty Washi Tape. | Pop Quiz!: Goofing Off Pattern Paper | Bella Besties: Graph & Dot Rainbow Punch Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow Orange Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow Bell Peper Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow Pickle Juice Pattern Paper, Graph & Dot Rainbow Ice Pattern Paper, Word Salad Booklet. | Florence Alphabet Stickers: Black. | Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers: Pickle Juice. | Bella BLVD Cut Files: 298252 Rainbow with a Cloud, 318444 Sunshine, 298768 Flower Scatter.
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to create something new. If you have any questions just leave a comment below and I’ll be really happy to help you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment